Role & Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be an experienced PHP Developer with demonstrable knowledge of MVC frameworks, including Laravel.
- Implementing responsive web design practices.
- Care about modern best practices, including code reviews, continuous integration and deployment, and iterative development.
- Value mentorship, learning, and sharing knowledge.
Candidate must have:
- The ideal candidate will have a real drive and determination in developing user-friendly, advanced applications using OO programming techniques.
- Candidates with programming experience in OO PHP, as the key attribute required for the role, is an aptitude for back-end OO programming.
- Extensive experience with HTML, CSS and Sass.
- An experience of working on enterprise apps in a distributed team.
- A working knowledge of setting up servers and infrastructure using Digital Ocean will be a bonus.
- A desire to challenge the norms and put forward new initiatives
MCA / MSC-IT / BTECH-Computer Science
2 Year Experience in a Web Agency or as a Freelancer